Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 27, 2008

Toughest for Me

Do you know what's the toughest for me to let go whenever I think of staying at the hospital for 2 to 3 nights?

My darling Ethyl.

Without her chatters, I may feel lonely and quiet...

We are all preparing her for my "disappearance". When she's sleepy and tired, she'd need me. Likel last evening when she refused to go dinner with Hubby and myself, she started crying when the sun had set and she's tired. When we came back, she told me she cried and was missing me...aww...I'm touched!

Whenever I am not at home, out for lunch appointments with friends or to the doctor, she'd keep calling me, saying she missed me and what time will I be home. If I am not back by certain time, she'll become a cry baby.

Though she punches and kicks me whenever she sleeps with us, I really can't sleep well when she is not around. Baby...my baby...Mommy needs you just like you need me.

One more day to go...my darling girl can't wait to see and touch her brother. My worry is...I am afraid she'll cry if she sees me on drip. After her KKH experience, she is really afraid whenever people around her mentioned "drip". Told her Mommy is brave, and explained to her, poor her just teared...hope she won't get too paranoid when she sees me.

Hopefully Hubby can figure out the mechanisms of blogger, he'll post the pics of Brayden when he arrives! Till then!

7 comments:

mom2ashley said...

well tommorow is the day eh? Good luck fannie!!!:)

Anonymous said...

wahhh i am so eager to see brayden! hmmm maybe i'll take leave and sit at home to wait for the good news! hehehe majiam i am the one giving birth chey!

Michelle said...

Hi Fannie,

I guess u already popped.

Congrats for the new addition to the family!

Take care and rest well.

LHS said...

how are you? i guess the little baby is already out, hehe...just can't wait to see the little baby now :)

take care.

Anonymous said...

Pop already?? Ask hubby to load some photos leh.

Anonymous said...

How are you and baby? Does he look like Ethyl? Rest well...

Anonymous said...

Has baby arrived?

I remember the night before I went to the hospital to give birth to Zaria, I craddled Zara to bed. I know the following day, my attention will no longer be just for her alone. She'll no longer be the only child..

Well, here I am now.. :)

Hope you are doing find.