Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 20, 2008

Woke up in the early morning today, I am still sleepy...Ethyl came close to me and said,

Ethyl: Mommy, I want to talk to Brayden can?
Me: Sure! *lifted up my shirt and showed her the humongous belly*
Ethyl: Brayden...Good morning...Jiejie is talking to you...
Me: Ethyl, you have to love Brayden ok? You have to share your things with him, and I will also teach him how to share and love you too.
Ethyl: Mommy, I will love Brayden so much you know? I love babies...and Brayden is my family didi, I will love him. When he grows bigger, I will buy sweets and share with him.
Me: *comforted*
Ethyl: Brayden, jiejie will love you alot...but if you don't love jiejie, I will be angry and don't love you also...
Me: Oh...I am sure Brayden will love you...and we will love each other like how Daddy and Mommy loves you!
Ethyl: Yes Mommy....I believe you will love me...you won't bluff me right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night, while Hubby's bathing for Ethyl.

Daddy: Ethyl, is the water too hot?
Ethyl: Yes Daddy, so hot lei...
Daddy Ok...*adjusting the water temperature*
Daddy: Is it too cold?
Ethyl: * raised her voice* Wah, Daddy, what are you doing?! Water is sooo cold you know? Now I'm so cold!
Daddy: Opps, sorry, sorry...is it ok now?
Ethyl: yes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, kids nowadays mature fast. Ethyl is simply cute sia when she talks with her daddy. :P

mumbojumbo said...

very comforting to know that she'd love her brother or rather is already loving him now....

LZmommy said...

She sounds so mature and sensible :) Ethyl is going to be a very good jiejie :)