Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 19, 2008

Delighted...

I lost sleep again...sigh....

It's not an entirely bad thing, at least at this time, I know I am overwhelmed by excitement, though there were some details that I need to digest after seeing my gynae yesterday.

Stepping on the weighing scale has been tough these days, worrying that increasing appetite will pile my weight more and making it difficult for me to shed off the extras. This time, I lost weight. Probably it is due to the diet that I am adhering to. The lower sugar intake, lower carbo intake helps I guess.

Fortunately my little guy is gaining weight. *smiles* He is now approximately 2.78kg, gynae commented he should be more than 3kg at birth. A good weight. Ethyl was 3.065kg at birth, I thought our little one may weigh slightly more than his sister at birth.

Next, I will be deliverying in less than 2 weeks' time! Next week, gynae will perform a cervical check, plus a culture test. If everything is fine, and my cervix shows signs of readiness, at most he'll wait till 38 weeks and he'll induce me. I know, inducing is more painful....but what to do?

Having said that, it also depends on little guy. Yesterday, he decided to turn upwards facing the sky, which is not a good position for both of us if I were to deliver him naturally. It'll be a strain on both of us. So, I do pray that he'll be good, and go back to a good position if he wishes to be delivered naturally.

I am opened to both natural and c-sec. To me, our well-being is far more vital than the birthing process. I do not want to add on any risks, as I know I have a family, I shouldn't be too stubborn on certain things. Man proposes, heaven disposes.

Oh, almost missed out...this cheeky boy is really funny! During my routine scan, gynae mentioned that why don't we confirm his gender one more time before he arrives, he quickly opened his legs a little, exposing his masculine proof to us. *laughs*

He must be trying to tell his Mommy that he is a boy! Why? I have been buying online, and couldn't resist...I always clicked on to the baby girls' stuff and secretly hoping he is a girl so that I can buy more nice clothes. When I told Hubby about it, he says that's too cute! I agree!

Now, two weeks passes very fast. If my check up next week does not favour natural, I will request my gynae to perform c-sec on 28 april. Now, how does he looks like? I really wish to know too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

伟大的妈妈,要好好照顾自己啊!=)